Fall Marble Dog Collar | Fall Marble Cat Collar
One of my favorite things about autumn is seeing the leaves change colors and falling to the ground. I fell in love with this pattern as soon as I saw it. The beautiful colors blended into a marble pattern on this dog and cat collar remind me of the trees as the leaves change colors. 🍁 Do you know someone with a large or small dog or cat you need an extra special gift for this fall? This pet collar will fit a wide size range, small to extra large, (or if you need a custom size just let me know). Your favorite puppy or kitty will thank you!
*** If you know a local shelter or veterinarian or special cause that may need collars or leashes, please let me know. I do my best to give back to the community by donating sets to raise money, for shelters, or special events. Is you know of something, message me with the event and person I can contact to make the donation.
Materials: Cotton Fabric, Interfacing, Plastic Collar Hardware, Aluminum Collar Hardware.
Custom and Personalization:
My Collars and Leashes are made of quality materials to meet quality standards for all dog and cat breeds without compromising a fashionable appearance at a decent price. All of my products are made 100% in the United States. They are sturdy but lightweight so it is not heavy on a dog's or cat’s neck! :) When tightening the collar around your pet’s neck, you should be able to slide two fingers comfortably through the collar.
** In my experience I have found that the 1/2” or 5/8"Extra Small Collar is “pur”fect for an average sized cat. However, 5/8” Extra Small Collar is also a good size for cats that are maybe a little larger than the average size cat. If your “pur”chase is for your furry kitty or cat, I include a FREE bell with the collar.
** CAT means that the buckle is a breakaway buckle. ALL breakaway buckles are in black.
LOOK AT THE FABRIC BEFORE PURCHASE!
Please look at the fabric before purchasing. All fabrics vary in pattern, so you may not receive the EXACT collar shown in my sample pictures. The images above show examples of the collar and some even show a full picture of the pattern material. I will try to match the stitching with the sample picture, but it may vary. However, my stitching will always match the pattern.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNOW THE NECK SIZE.
KNOW the LENGTH you need and take a measurement if needed. If you are unsure, feel free to message me for a recommendation based on your dog’s breed and size. If your dog’s collar will be attached to a training device, please know the measurements needed to fit around it. A properly fitting collar and leash length promotes a happy and healthy dog/cat and helps keep them safe.
- Extra Small (7 to 11 inches)
- Small (10 to 15 inches)
- Medium (12 to 19 inches)
- Large (15 to 24 inches)
- X Large (21 to 30 inches)
*** Personalized/Tagless Dog Collar!
- Add Engraved Names & Phone Numbers to any Aluminum Buckle: at checkout include the EXACT text as I will engrave EXACTLY what you send me (lettering will be in all caps).
- Engraved buckles are only available for 5/8", 3/4" and 1" wide aluminum buckles (not plastic):
- 5/8" (I highly suggest a two-line max, but 3 lines will be accepted. Understand the more you add, the smaller the font will get)
- 3/4" and 1" (3 lines MAX)
* All buckles are engraved in BLOCK LETTERING
- We engrave our collars with diamond engraving vs. laser engraving. This means that the engraving is actually set into the metal buckle to give them increased durability and readability.
- Please also note: The buckles are engraved just as pictured. There is no blackening of the letters as they are diamond engraved into the metal to etch the information into the buckle.
For best results: wash with like colors or even hand-wash and lay flat to dry. Fabric can also be ironed if needed.
Please send us a message about wholesale questions.
Returns and Exchanges:
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations